Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Swayzie's Princess Party!!











Well this weekend was quite eventful, we celebrated Swayzie's birthday with family on Saturday and more family on Monday. We were lucky enough to celebrate it with Justin's Grandparents while they were in town for Justin's little brothers farewell. She of course, was so spoiled and was loving all of the attention!! She insisted that we call her Pretty Princess for the day and wore her favorite princess dress!! Justin has just about had it with this Princess phase and continues to think she will eventually grow out of it, and gain an interest in sports. However, after opening all of her presents and seeing that 90% of it was Disney Princess items, he's ready to throw in the towel and give up!!

11 gave their two cents:

Cox Family said...

She is such a Beautiful little girl!!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Swayzie!! She is a very pretty princess. And tell Justin that even princesses can be interested in sports (like cheerleading and gymnastics, Just kidding). Hey, Do you want to meet me at the thing at Jens house next weekend? That way we will for sure have other people we know.

The Read Blend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Read Blend said...

Swayzie looks so cute with her princess dress.It looks like she had a lot of fun. I was looking at your blog and I saw that you have Lindsey and Reggie's blog listed.It is so funny, Reggie and I used to work at Wells Fargo in Tempe. He is such a nice guy.Are you friends with Lindsey?. What a small world.I have a blog now and it is stewartandkadyread.blogspot.com, we have some pictures of Trent at the MTC.
Take care,love
kady

May 1, 2008 8:26 AM

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Swayzie!!!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I'm so glad she had such a fun time! She was so excited about it when we met up with you guys a little while ago! Good for you for a planning a fun party!

Harvey Family said...

Chelly thank you SOOO much for coming all the way out yesterday! You left before I could take pics with all the kiddies! We need to hang out this week!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

We totally need to squeeze in a lunch before you have your next little princess! Did you get my message on your phone about Jens next weekend? Do you want to meet there at like 3:15? I'm going to be at my sister in laws shower before then so I'll have to meet you there rather than meet you there. :)

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Hey send me your email address so I can send you these pictures before I leave. ashbholt@gmail.com

Harvey Family said...

Hey baby gurl! So I have been thinking about you today and how you are on the verge of having a third cutie pie come join your family! CRAZY!!! So if you don't let me take your babies while your at the hospital I will not ever talk to you again! PLEASE let me take them just over night and then right when you have the baby I will make sure they are right there so they can see their baby sister! London will be in heaven! She cried the wwhole was home from Nando's saying, "I forgot to give Swayzie a love!" She honestly wanted to have me hunt you guys down so she could make sure she gave Swayzie her love! Well I will see tomorrow at Kona so we can discuss details and I am not taking no for an answer! luv ya lots!

Natalie said...

It was great hanging out with you guys last weekend, even if it was for only a couple hours. Your family is so awesome! I can't believe how cute your house is and amazing your kids are. Chelsea, you have inspired me to be more creative! Can't wait till the family reunion! Tidwells