Monday, February 18, 2013

Pirate/Princess Party!!

All of the pretty princesses!!

The cannon ball stomp!!

I love these girls!! She just adores Addison!
The Muir boys won best dressed for their pirate costumes!!
The party crew

Lu-bug!!


My Sisters dressed up as the Disney princesses for the event, they did such a great job!! You ladies may have a future in the Disney business!!


Happy Birthday Swayzie!! Hope you had lots of fun at your party!! We were so glad to have so much family there for support, thank you so much for all of your help!! I couldn't have pulled it off without you, heaven knows I would not be getting into a Cinderella costume to sing and dance!! Grandma Read flew in from Missouri to visit and was so much help, it was so great seeing her again and I know Swayzie felt so special having you there! Swayzie was so lucky to have so many friends there, thank you for all of the wonderful gifts!!!

5 gave their two cents:

Amy said...

This was such a fun party! Halle had a great time--she went around all day telling everyone it was the best day ever-lol! And you did such a great job on everything, the decorations, games-EVERYTHING! You should make party planning your new career!
ps Your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes! Swayzie is such a beautiful girl! Oh, and you can come to our house next Conference--we LOVE big breakfasts! Haha

Harvey Family said...

I am busting up over here!!!! Definate memories! One I'll never forget! Stacey's face was priceless! I'm so glad she liked Aurora! London could not keep it from her...she was soo excited to show her!

Natalie said...

I don't think I could get Scott to help out with a huge event like that. Happy Birthday Swayz! Come visit anytime!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing my head off!! Jessica is priceless, she looked soooo annoyed!! I love it, you girls are all hired for Payson's party...even you Chelsea!! Oh, and Nicolle, she must of been in hog heaven with that role!!! Sooooo funny!!! Looked like fun, Payson was soooooo bummed we couldn't make it, lets play again soon!!

Anonymous said...

[p]The former Australian surfer had been using Uggs for years, as they were a popular form of footwear with surfers Down [url=http://www.swedenuggs.com]ugg sweden[/url] Under . UGGs may be best known for their boots but the footwear comes in many styles for men, women, and children . They will be cropped, tall, with laces or simply without . 8 [url=http://www.swedenuggs.com]ugg rea[/url] vs . Either way you might love [url=http://www.swedenuggs.com]real uggs[/url] these boots which keeps your feet comfy and toasty while in those cold winter . Each and every designer [url=http://www.swedenuggs.com]ugg boots[/url] label bag accordingly is unique whether it is Lv, Chanel, Prada, Hermes, Hermes Kelly, Hermes Birkin as well as other fashionable brand you are not going to find a pair of designer purses and handbags utilizing 100% resemblances . com/









Related Articles - Ugg, boots, clearance, brand, continues, to, please, its, customers, alike, by, providing, comfort, and, fashion,





Email this Article to a Friend!

Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today! . In December 27, [url=http://www.swedenuggs.com]uggs australia[/url] 1282 Rudolf Thi seized by the king of Bohemia Austria and the Duchy of Skei Tillich ,and Herod on his two sons Albrecht and Rudolf ,and Austria under the Habsburg royal family has lasted for more than 600 years.[/p]