Friday, June 1, 2018

Aladdin Field Trip

Aladdin and Jasmine
The Sultan and Genie
Evil Jafar and Iago
Posing for the camera.
The ring leader!
There were dozens of these shots.
Pretending to be asleep on the bus.
Swayzie's class took a field trip to see Aladdin, she was beyond excited about it and when I mentioned taking the camera with her, she lit up! I seriously had to go through over a hundred pictures, the girl went to town snapping everything from the seat on the bus to emergency exit. I have to say though, it was fun to look through and see what caught her eye. She definitely had some pretty hilarious videos as well. It's funny to see her personality when she interacts with other friends, she has a whole nother attitude going on, she has more confidence than I could ever dream of at that age! She said she loved the play, from the videos she took it looked like it was pretty cutet! I think I might have to have her take the camera more often!

0 gave their two cents: