Friday, June 1, 2018

Arizona Science Museum








We took the kids to the Arizona Science Museum a few weeks back and had so much fun, I hadn't been there since I was a kid so I had forgotten how much fun it is- and even more fun when you take your kids! Swayzie and Hudson were totally into it, they were checking everything out and wanting to know what everything was, it was a great learning experience for them. There were, however a few outbursts from them they got a little freaked out over some of the exhibits, i.e. the pretend dead body display and the sneezing nose. Other than that it was great, unfortunately we didn't have time to visit the Chronicles of Narnia display, hopefully we can catch that the next time around!! Big thanks to University of Phoenix for a stimulating day of fun!

0 gave their two cents: