A few weeks ago Nicolle came down for our weekly girls day with Stacey and the kids, however on this paticular day we all were without husbands for the evening. Justin was studying at the library, Ryan was working and Rocky was out of town. So what do you do when a rare occasion like this occurs? Girl Par-TAY!! Our favorite show was on- So You Think You Can Dance, add a little carmel popcorn to the mix and we had ourselves a party!! The kids and I were in heaven, I don't know how much we got out of the show- with six crazy hooligans running around it's pure chaos!! But we had a blast- as always! Stacey is so great to let us crash her place, we love it over at her house- she has the comfiest couches and the best snacks (according to Swayzie). We were sad when the party ended. We always love hanging out with our cousins!!
3 hours ago
1 gave their two cents:
How fun, I wish I had sisters!!! I have to add, Stacey is pretty amazing! I love her to death. I am so grateful to have her as a sister-in-law!
Post a Comment