





I know, all the pictures are a little much but she insisted on picture after picture. I do believe we have a little model on our hands. Swayzie had such a great time with her Dad at the dance this weekend. She had been looking forward to it for days! We got her all spruced up- nails painted, hair done... and possibly went a little overboard with the makeup. Okay, okay I confess, that was more for me than for her, she could take it or leave it, although she did choose all the colors. I was thinking about taking more of a subtle approach, however she opted for the electric blue! Daddy was running a little behind so we had a few extra minutes and while we were waiting I decided I'd test out my MAC skills. ;) I'm so glad she had such a great time, Dad said that they came pretty close to winning the dance challenge, but when he saw one of the judges approach him to go up against the other contestants, he chickened out and he and Swayz made a run for it out into the hall. Oh, how I would have loved to have been there! Here are a few of the little lady's dance moves.
3 days ago
0 gave their two cents:
Post a Comment