Check out that loaded up puppy, I think it's about time we had this boy checked in with the Dentist!
Don't worry, that was just the beginning of this girlies piece of art. She coated hers until it was completely covered with m&m's!
Harbor was loving the green sprinkles, another opportunity to tease her about the Grinch! Shes too easy!!
We made Gingerbread people tonight and ended the event by Hudson ralphing it all up, talk about sugar overload! It was our first time making the little guys together and although it was fun and we all bonded and had a great time together, I think we'll skip it next year because just the thought of them makes me sick. Maybe if we can convince the kids to cut back on the candy and frosting just a bit... I could hardly taste the gingerbread cookie with the amount of frosting these kids caked on! Swayzie was smart enough to save her cookie for Santa, so glad that girl didn't get my sweet tooth!

1 gave their two cents:
Looks like you guys are having a great holiday! I love Summits laugh! So cute!!
Post a Comment