
Monti's dinner with the gang!



My Grandparents drove down from Cedar City, Utah to visit for a couple of days! It was completely unexpected, we actually didn't even hear the news until they were already in town and at a Hotel! Of course, visits like these are very few and far between so we all cleared our schedules so that we could spend as much time with them as possible!! We all look forward to their visits, normally, we spend time playing Canasta, or Balderdash and end the evening gathered around Mom's piano, while Grandma plays and we all sing songs from the Hymn book... some of my fondest memories, we've been doing this ever since I was little! Unfortunately, now that we have a majority of westsiders, Grandma and Grandpa had to make things fair and booked a hotel right in the middle, where we could all meet! Which meant we had to carry our little voices on down to the karaoke bar which conveniently for us, was located right on the lower level of their hotel building! We all picked a few songs, and enjoyed the evening listening to Nicolle sing her little heart out! All of us girls got up to sing Britney Spears' "I love Rock and Roll" which I felt completely alone in singing!! In order to feel better about my unexpected solo, I decided to sign Stacey up for "Love is a Battlefield" while she was in the bathroom! Stacey refused and so there I was again, singing a song with very little help from Stacey, thankfully, Jessie came to our rescue and belted out like no one was watching... who knew she had it in her!? We all reluctantly ended the evening expecting an unexpected departure which came sooner than we would have liked! Their visit to Arizona was short lived, but nonetheless memorable!!
2 gave their two cents:
So glad you updated your blog. We've been wondering what you guys have been up to. I wish we lived closer or were able to come visit more. We really miss getting to hang out with you guys!! The kids are getting so big and cute as ever!!
I couldn't have put it better! Great memories! You rocked it that night!! I had forgotten what a party you are! Luv ya:)
Post a Comment