So, I'm a tad late in posting this event, I have been wanting to for a while, but didn't have the pictures until now. But beware it's a bit of a picture overload...
So, for the fourth of July we took a five day trip to Greer to visit with family! We had an awesome time and the kids were in hog heaven!!! There was plenty for them to do and so many fun cousins to keep them entertained! We look forward to these trips to visit family, and this one did not disappoint!!!
So, for the fourth of July we took a five day trip to Greer to visit with family! We had an awesome time and the kids were in hog heaven!!! There was plenty for them to do and so many fun cousins to keep them entertained! We look forward to these trips to visit family, and this one did not disappoint!!!
Hudson learned the rules pretty quickly and was always petitioning one of his cousins to play him a round!
















1 gave their two cents:
What a fun trip. You guys look like you had a blast. You're kids are too cute! I wish we could hang out like we used to and let the kids play. That would be awesome. I love the last picture of Harbor and Justin. Too cute!
Post a Comment