Friday, June 1, 2018

Holiday Traditions

We added a few holiday traditions to our list this year, making ornaments for our tree and doing the 12 days of Christmas for our neighbors. We have been living on cocoa for weeks now and the kids have yet to get sick of it! There are only so many months of the year you get to drink hot chocolate in Az so they might as well enjoy it while they can! We plan to do our holiday baking tomorrow and the gingerbread house next week. The kids' nativity costumes are almost done and I'll have that on video soon, I think that might be my fave! I can't believe Christmas is in 10 days! There are still so many things I want to do with the kids, at least we have the shopping out of the way. I love this time of year, especially having kids, it makes it so much more meaningful. We have been trying to teach them about the importance of service over the past few weeks, so when we found a family in our ward to do the 12 day's of Christmas for, it has been so rewarding to watch them experience it first hand. I know it will be something we continue to do each year.






1 gave their two cents:

Celeste Caldwell said...

What a cute Mommy you are. Love all the fun traditions!!