Friday, June 1, 2018

Family Outing






Now that the weather has cooled down, we've been able to check out a few new parks around the area and came across this little gem! It was Summit's first time out and about and our first time out together with the six of us! I think we were able to handle it okay, there were some chaotic moments, counting heads and all but we had a great time! That is until daddy pushed mommy and Harbor off of the merry-go-round! What was meant to be a gentle little push to calm Harbors fears, turned out to be a force that knocked us right out of our seats! Harbor was a little shaken okay, and so was I but daddy just thought it was hilarious!! I was happy to give him and the other parents around a good laugh at the start of their day! We spent the entire morning there and finished off with some refreshing mango slurpees!! We will definitely be making a another visit soon!!

0 gave their two cents: