Friday, June 1, 2018

Soccer at the Park








We spent Saturday afternoon at the park with the kids, Justin loves this time of year when Soccer season is approaching. He loves getting the kids ready for their Soccer leagues and the kids love it too! This is Hudson’s first year playing but has already picked it up pretty quick. Justin has been working with him from the time he started walking, so he has been pretty well trained for his “professional career” as Justin likes to refer to it. The weather has been so nice here lately that we can’t help but take advantage of it and spend as much time as we can outside before the summer heat begins!!

5 gave their two cents:

Harvey Family said...

That is soo cute! Hudson does look like a little soccer pro in his little outfit! So you obviously were not a fan of Harper?? But it looks like everyone is a fan of Rowyn! It is a cute name! Well I was thinking of dropping London off tomorrow at school and then mom said her and Stacey could watch her until you were ready to take her that night. Let me know what you think. Love ya lots!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How fun! I can't wait until Ri is old enough for fun games like hop on pop and soccer. Last weekend was so much fun! We need to do it again soon!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

BBQ at our house April 5th at 12:30 for Cody's graduation!! We hope you can make it!!

Katrina said...

I know, the weather has been so nice! Too bad it doesn't last long. I agree with Nicole-I like Rowyn the best.

Pepper Lovin! said...

Ok we really need to hang out this week! Call me please!