Friday, June 1, 2018

Better Late Then Never


This post is long overdue, I have been a total slacker these days with my blogging! Now that the kids are finally in bed- and actually asleep, I can try and play catch up! So, Swayzie is finally riding her bike without her training wheels!! YEAH!! We are so proud of her, hopefully this will get Hudson motivated to take off the training wheels on his bike too! It has started to cool down a little more so the kids are beginning to like being outdoors again! We took the bikes out today on a bike ride to the park and Swayzie feels like such a big girl, she can even ride on the sidewalk without swerving off into the street! She is so funny, and so much like her Dad when it comes to trying new things. She is so skeptical and doesn't want to try or do anything new until she knows for sure she can do it perfectly. She was so close to riding her bike for the longest time but would start to get frustrated when she would fall and find some reason to hold off on learning. Justin took the weekend that we were in the hospital to teach her and he said it was hilarious to watch. When she was doing good and riding for long periods of time she would start pumping herself up and say things like; "I just can't believe I can ride my bike, I'm just such a big girl- I'm so proud of myself!" and then when she would fall she would be like; "Dang it! I'm just not so proud anymore". She's a character, good job Swayz- we're so proud of you!

0 gave their two cents: