Friday, June 1, 2018

Drumroll Please....

Justin finally finished his Master's degree program last week and I could not be more proud of my hubby, he rocks! He has been working for an accounting firm for the past four weeks and even though he started during busy season, I am so excited that I never again have to hear the phrase; "Sorry babe, I'm leaving work and have to go straight over to the library to study". My Husband actually gets to come home after work now and eat dinner with us!! He has worked so hard over the past five years, working full time and going to school and managing to make it to the Dean's list! He is amazing, I don't know how he does it! Congratulations babe, we're so proud of you!


This is a picture I took two years ago, after he graduated with his bachelors degree. We didn't take any pictures this time, so this is the best I could do!

1 gave their two cents:

Trisha Read said...

Congratulations Justin!! Jason and I definitely know what an accomplishment this is. I mean it only took Jason what...10 years to get his BS, so your Masters!
Wow that's awesome!