Our family, notice Harbor's infamous Grandpa face, I don't know where she comes up with these looks, but we find it very hilarious!
Swayzie and Hudson singing
Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries (story of my life) so I only captured a few seconds of the song. Swayzie's solo was so great, I wish I could have at least gotten that on camera. Hudson's solo is a whole other story!
-->Grandma Read got herself hitched to a swell fellow named Bruce, whom she met online through an LDS website. Bruce lives in Missouri, so we had to bid farewell to much loved Grandma. Although it was sad to see her go, we know she is very happy and look forward to her visit next month!






10 gave their two cents:
That's so great! Congrats to both of them!--It sounds EXACTLY like Mike's mom. She met a great guy on an LDS website, they got married in Oct and moved to UT. We miss her alot, but we're so happy she's found someone. I hope 'Grandma Read' is just as happy :)
ps Your kids are so darn cute!
Wow Congrats Paula! I didn't know she was gitting married. The kids are too cute. I bet they loved getting to be a part of the wedding. We need to get together really soon!!
OH my gosh! I am so happy for paula. So sad for you guys. I can't believe she doesn't live here. But I hope she is super happy
Thanks for posting these pictures. I hadn't seen any pictures from the wedding and was feeling left out!
I'm so glad you posted these - I've been wanting to see some of the wedding! Wow...they look so happy! You guys look great, too. The kids are adorable!
Love the pic's!! Congrat to Aunt Paula! You have the most beautiful family!
Thanks for posting these pictures. This is the first time we have seen pictures of the weeding. We miss you guys. Say hi to Swayz, Hudson and Harbor for us.
ok so i'm totally blog stalking you :) your fam is so cute & i LOVE the shoe fairy idea. i'm totally gonna steal it when hardy gets a little older!
Get your booty a-bloggin' sista! I need some updates on my cute little babes! What day we hangin'? I'll call you tomorrow to tell you my finds at the goodwill! I want to help you plan it! Let me know what I can do!! Luv ya lots!!!
Post a Comment