These two had a blast with Daddy at the D-backs game! It's a fun tradition that Justin does with the kids at least once every season and I know that it will be a good memory that the kids always carry with them. Justin has fond memory's of Dodgers games with his Dad and I think he wanted to carry on that tradition. The kids get so excited about it and I think they feel so big being out so late! This time they rode the light rail for the first time and Justin said it was a bit sketchy, I guess it's probably not the safest place to have your kids at 11:00 at night. They loved it and talked more about that then the actual game... typical, right?

Cheering for the D-backs!! By the looks of those cherry red lips and that glaze in their eye, I'd say they were pretty hyped up on sugar!
Yep, definitely a sugar buzz! Check out that cheesy grin! And can I ask what kind of slang hand gesture Huddy is sporting? What is my hubby teaching them!?
Apparently they caught a glimpse of the game from all angles, this makes my hands sweaty just looking at that view! Glad I wasn't there, I would have freaked!

Waiting for the light rail! These kiddo's were still going strong when they came home at nearly midnight!! Justin was so worn out I think he may rethink this little adventure when next season rolls around!


0 gave their two cents:
Post a Comment