
Just wanted to officially announce the birth of Summit Nate Read. A big congratulations goes out to Summit for shattering the Read family record for “labor duration” as he posted a round of 23 hours! He weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches. I will admit that this is the smallest child that we’ve had, however he has a Swayzie-esque leanness about him and has a full head of dark hair, which could make for a deadly combination.


6 gave their two cents:
Congratulations! We're glad he made it here safely. He's a cutie!
I love Swayzies face! He looks so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!
He is beautiful Chelly. I can't wait to hold him and love him! Miss ya! Love ya!
He is adorable! Hopefully I will run into you at walmart again, so I can see his cute little face in person! He,he!
so cute! i am way behind. but congrats. I love his name so sweet.
Congrats on pushing out another beautiful baby! You make motherhood look so easy! You come out of the hospital wearing your jeans and looking like you just had a spa day! Love ya sis!
Post a Comment